This heavy duty stone burier is a great tool for building or renovating green spaces. It can be used to prepare the seed bed before seeding, as well as to till, bury (stones, rubbish, herbs, etc.), level, mix and roll the surface. It can be used on unprepared ground and on ground that has been previously decompacted.
The roller frame supports the rotor with two depth control screw jacks. The reverse rotation rotor is equipped with special non-panning blades which throw all the soil and stones against the selection grate. The stones, clods, and debris land at the bottom grate of the cultivated depth to be covered with a blanket of fine soil 2-4 inches (5-10 cm) deep. The finishing roller packs and levels the soil surface, making it ready for perfect seeding or sodding.
- Cultivation to a depth of 8.5 inches (22 cm)
- Burying of stones, clods, grass and debris
- Rolling firm from 800 to 2000 lbs (250 to 900 kg) according to width and equipment
- Oversized Rotor
- Anti-pad blades (Rotadairon® patent)
- Selection Grid Fingers
- Oil bath torque limiter at each end of the Rotor
- Working depth adjustment
- Grader Blade
- Roller cast iron notched discs + scraper
- Tyre roller
- Pneumatic seeder: SMA 250
- Anti-groove system (ARS)